Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TrashFinder

Last week I was on my bike and I spotted a piece of plastic that was perfect for the bottom of my drawing desk. 
It was the right size and shape, but most importantly it had no trash smell.

I've had this super power since I was small. It's like a spidey sense but for garbage nobody wants.


I've even found perfectly good Nintendo 64's from three car lanes away. 

And in my lifetime I have collected over THIRTY SIX DOLLARS in ground money!!! I know what you're thinking, you want me to teach you this power so you can find all this free cash and forgotten treasure. Well to that I say.... this super power cannot be taught... and I'm too lazy to teach you... and I don't want people picking up trash that I can have... and it's more of a curse than a blessing... and with great power comes great responsibility... and nobody likes a guy who goes through garbage.

Although I think Lindsay loves my ability and never ceases to be amazed.


7 comments:

Bill Robinson said...

That dead squirrel in the first frame is amazing! I enjoy your stories.

Matt Braly said...

This ability is not unheard of. My dad is also blessed with such a sense, much to the chagrin of my mother. Except he actually will go to the dump from time to time to do his digging.

Daron Leah Nefcy said...

oh awesome! I have that power to! A few weeks ago I found a Derrick Lam designer dress on the side of the road in a pile of junk and it looks pretty swell! :D

Louis said...

N64 lol, pretty believable

Hueboxx said...

Observation can not be taught, only enforced.

Prism said...

My dear hubby has this--but only for clothes. He found his favorite hat on the side of the freeway, several coats and jackets, and BEST OF ALL--a really sweet Wolverine T-Shirt, which he wore for years!

maikaljj said...

I actually found this blog and that is amazing thing I enjoy reading this easy to understand stuff. Keep it up.
richdad summit