Friday, November 11, 2011

Future Present

It was recently my one year wedding anniversary. I wanted to surprise my wife and hot glue another diamond to her engagement ring.

It looks like this-

 But it could look like THIS!
 And each year I would add another, and another.
So that in the future, all the ladies would be jealous of my lady's rock.



But after some serious thought, and lack of hot glue, I took her to dinner instead.

Side note: In the future there will be two finger loops on all coffee cups.

17 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

imagine getting punched with that thing...

And maybe during economic downturns you can attach cubic zirconia instead of diamonds. No one will be able to tell!

Heather Dixon said...

you hopeless romantic

Aaron Ludwig said...

How will she fit her ringed hand in the coffee cup handle?
Awesome stuff. BTW, loved the "Hawaiian Vacation" Toy Story Toon. Great work!

Mike said...

How do you think of this stuff? Hilarious. And Congrats!

tek! said...

haha loads of old man's ear hair!!

Ty Carter said...

two handles on cups is the next big thing! Crackin me up man, hope all is well

trampie said...

The two loops thing is just awesome.
*O*

Austin Madison said...

Ah, double coffee loops. I thought everyone was just double-bagging their tea to compensate for the future's 90 hr work weeks.

Charlie Miller said...

Haha awesome!

Kendra Melton said...

hahaha! just caught up on the last couple posts. hilarious as always. AWESOME.

Quentin Lebegue said...

Now that's a future !

Kevin James said...

I'm diggin the two-loophole coffee mugs...register the website: twoloopholecoffeemugcauseitscool.com

adih said...

i wish you update everyday LOL.

Rico Jackson said...

Hahahahaha I like your vision of waiters in the future hahah

Manoj Singh said...

nice posting....thanks for sharing.

Nikhita said...

lol!! Awesomeness.

Mike Bear said...

you have a beautiful mind.