Friday, May 21, 2010

Tattoo Buddies

I don't have a tattoo, but if I did, I would go for a full body one.



I would look like a bad mother. I'd be tough as nails and no one would mess with me.

But late at night when I was alone, I would contort my body and the tattoo would become a mural of my favorite puppies from the Air Buddies movie franchise.



I'd recommend this type of tattoo if you want to show the world how f'n cool you are without sacrificing your softer sensitive side.

Here is a trailer for the newest Air Buddies movie, Space Buddies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W338J8XNHAc

17 comments:

Unknown said...

The last three seconds of that trailer have redefined comedy. And so has this blog. I applaud you.

Daron Leah Nefcy said...

hehehehe

Hueboxx said...

Fo' shnizzle dawg!


I love your blog and look forward to your posts!

Aaron Ludwig said...

Hilarious. Thanks for the idea!

J. Michael said...

You don't need the tattoos. You already are a totally bad mother.

Fo' shnizzle!

Katy Hargrove said...

You are already dangerous enough. I just about died laughing at that second drawing.

Justin Ridge said...

Yes!!!!

Kendra Melton said...

Bahahah! This is Fantastic, you somehow always manage to make my days even better! Awesome stuff

Anonymous said...

ahahahah I shared totaly the passion of air bud 's movies.

Louis said...

LOL

Jason James Curtis said...

Oh man, thanks for the laugh.

You sir, are a funny bastard.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE THAT TATTOO!!!

Rob Chandler said...

Man, if you had this blog published in book or a newspaper I bet people would buy it. This is pure gold

Anonymous said...

What Rob said. This would be the funniest thing in a newspaper comics section. Which isn't that hard if you've ever read newspaper comics lately.

This is gold!!!

Dylan said...

yeah that trailer was pretty amaaaaazing. this blog is the schnizzle

Agnes Salek said...

this is pretty much my favourite thing ever, i just keep coming back to this one.

maikaljj said...

Thanks for your beyond belief blogs stuff.
richdad summit