Monday, May 18, 2009

I SAW YOU...

The old guy in the grocery store, who thought he'd eat a few chocolate covered peanuts from the candy bin. Did you think you got away with it? I betcha  thought the small boy with quiet features, and the weird sunburn was just shopping for melons... wrong!! I saw the whole thing. I would've taken you down myself, but your black fingerless gloves spooked me. 

Instead I have decided to post your picture on this blog, so me and the four and a half visitors that come here might join together for a little mob justice. Be on your toes candy thief, your day of reckoning will come!

10 comments:

SHOo said...

Haha! He looks scared already. Or insane. His legs are spooking me the most though! Super nice one! How is your sunburn? Turned into a tan yet?

Matt Braly said...

dude that is a great drawing.

samacleod said...

Haha! I used to love those candy bins as a kid, never had the guts to snag one though! haha, hilarious old man with cut out finger gloves.

Unknown said...

Oh man, I'm laughing so hard right now!

Erik Benson said...

SHOo,

My skin is at the fun peeling stage. My arms are molting the worst but underneath the flakes there is a beautiful sun kissed glow.

Colin Jack said...

awesome drawing sir

Anonymous said...

lets get him, i'll grab my one and only mob pitch fork. my dad has a spare if you wish to grab one too.

John T Quinn III said...

your use of "depth of field" is masterful.

Solomon said...

Grandpa?

maikaljj said...

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
LeadPages discount