Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Number 1 on the 5.

After spending a wonderful holiday with family, Lindsay and I drove back home via the 5 freeway. We ate little chocolates and took in the wonderful smells of live cattle.


Half way into our trip, Lindsay accidentally dropped a big hunk of chocolate.

It fell right in that unreachable abyss underneath the seat.
We couldn't risk melted chocolate under the seat, so we pulled off the freeway.

In the middle of nowhere there was a black SUV parked just off the road.
The driver of the SUV was smiling at us.



I was getting a strange vibe.

 The shoulder to right was way too rocky to pull over so my only option was to pull up behind the weirdo in black SUV.

We had no idea when we pulled up to the rear of his car



 We would see the


REAR OF HIS WIFE!
His wife bending over to pee was this far away.
But it felt this far away.

She quickly realized she had an audience.


I tried to look everywhere but the pale white cheeks in front of my face.



I'm sure Lindsay would've liked me to just drive away and avoid any further humiliation, but my legs were paralyzed. I'm like a possum that way.
The woman screamed and jumped in her car without getting her pants up all the way.


I saw in the side view mirror, her husband laughing like a mad man.
 They drove off.




"Do you want to get that chocolate before it melts."


29 comments:

samacleod said...

Hilarious. I'm in pain from laughter.

Adele Hawkins said...

Your life is something else altogether.

Carrie Liao said...

hahaha amazing!

...I mean harrowing. Harrowing experience.

Most importantly: did you guys get the chocolate out?

Erik Benson said...

Yes, Carrie we did get the chocolate out. And thank you for your concerns.

Lee said...

All kinds of funny. Great stuff

Agnes Salek said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Brian Gnyp said...

So good!

Stéphane Kardos said...

Good that there was also a glass of wine under the seat to go with that piece of chocolate'
Happy new Year!

tek! said...

hahaha brilliant !!!

Noam Sussman said...

hahahahahhaha

Octavio E. Rodriguez said...

HAHA, classic!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha that is HILARIOUS. My neighbors are probably wondering why I'm laughing and/or crying so loudly.

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Hahahahaha! Hahaha!...And that concludes my ab workout for the day. Thank you for that.

Stu Livingston said...

omggggggggg.........O_O

.ncolemndoza said...

this is so funny :))

Ted Blackman said...

Damn, that was a Kodak moment!

IAN ABANDO said...

ahhhahaha , erik you slay me

those possum skills will serve you well in the future tho, no doubt

-ian

Fanne said...

Man alive. This added so much to my day. The horrified faces are so spot on. LOVE the under-the-seat spread, esp. the greeting card.

Jamie Baker said...

Brilliant as always, Erik. And the title was very funny.

Pierre Collet-Derby said...

Seriously, this the funniest blog ever. Pixar is lucky to have you !

GkC Art said...

I think I love you.

Le Tang said...

Oh my!

Dan said...

I'm so glad you document these events. I'm also glad they don't happen to me.

Bhashkar-navisworksfreedom said...

Awesome! I love your style.

Jason Newkirk said...

very very funny! thanks for that laugh.

Nikhita said...

LOL!!! Hahaha!! How embarassing for all three of you!!

Anonymous said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada... catalogohipercor.com De todas formas, no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... mashet.com

Sharon said...

I liked your style. You need to work on your "Perspective" though. Keep up the good work.

Discount said...

This is really an interesting approach to blogging. Always refreshing to read. When I first stumble onto your blog, I thought I would find alot of discount post though.