Friday, June 18, 2010

Toy Story 3


For the first time ever, I helped make a movie! Well, actually I was an extra in Ang Lee's Hulk, and I helped my cousin upload a youtube video once, but this is waaaaaay different.



That's right, a real bona fide hollywood(not actually made in hollywood) film! I was really lucky to be a part of the awesome team who made Toy Story 3 . Lee Unkrich is a great director, Michael Arndt is a great writer, Jason Katz is a great story supervisor, and the story crew was the best! My friends, James Robertson and Adrian Molina did some amazing stuff and I can't wait to work with those guys again! 

It came out today, so go and see it! Stop reading this and GO! REALLY! Get in your car, drive to the theater, pay for the ticket- you know what to do! Okay no really, I'm being serious now. GO SEE THE MOVIE!! Alright, I'm sorry I yelled, I accidentally hit the caps lock and got carried away. Will you please go see it now...

17 comments:

Ryan! said...

awesome man! congratulations! I can't wait to see it!

Jason James Curtis said...

Don't you worry Erik, I'll definitely be going to see Toy Story 3. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll make sure to stick around for all the credits, and when I see your name I'll scream like a school girl...I may even faint.

Congratulations on having the opportunity to work on such an amazing franchise. I worship Pixar, and from everything I've read and seen, it looks like an incredible place to work. You go girl!

Katya Anosova said...

I got into a car crash because I was reading this one my Iphone, and I made a U turn into on coming traffic because you said to go see it right now, so I was like ok, I'm going to do what Eric tells me. But it's ok, I may have run someone else over, but I kept going cause I had to make the show time. I made it! It's about to start now. Let's see if it's any good.

Justin Ridge said...

Big congrats Erik! The movie was super entertaining, and I even cried a little at the end....ahem.... Kudos to you and the crew for ending the trilogy with such a funny and touching film!

Romney Caswell said...

The film was reat Erik.Great and reat!
Congrats!

Louis said...

I'm going to see it tonight.. My sis told me which scene was yours, cant wait man!

Mathew New! said...

It was amazing! Whatever you did, good job!

J. Michael said...

I had to sell a kidney, run over two grandmas, and funnel a 30 rack of PBR at a frat house, but I finally got to see the movie!

Whew. Good thing it was worth it!

For serious, I got a little teary eyed and it wasn't all from laughter....

samacleod said...

Great work man! You should be proud.

*SPOILER*

I love the scene where Buzz is realizing something is not quite right, trying to tell Rex, and the kids break through the door and play with them.

Congrats, man!

Danny Araya said...

the movie turned out absolutely wonderful, congrats to you guys!

Quentin Lebegue said...

I am French and I'm going to see the movie on Sunday. I just can't wait for it !

Anonymous said...

Finally saw it the other day. GREAT JOB! Be proud of this work because it was beautiful and emotional and exciting!

Quentin Lebegue said...

Wow. Saw it today. It was perfect !! Congratulations !

Brandon said...

Congrats on a brilliant film. Pixar don't disappoint.

Chelsea Odd said...

Amazing movie!

Anna Schafer said...

Check out our range of fun toys that help babies develop, too. Choose from rattles, musical animals, baby gyms, mobiles and much more. cool toys for boys

maikaljj said...

Waooow!!! Magnificent blogs, this is what I wanted to search. Thanks buddy
LeadPages discount